Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My ninth anniversary with Salon.com

Original date of publication: May 22, 2008






In contemplating my first entry for Open Salon, I was reminded that it was nine years ago when I started reading Salon.com. There have been many changes to the visual format over the years along with additional features. When the situation developed for paid subscriptions I signed up right away as I wanted to help in my own small way to keep Salon around for years to come. I'm excited to be a part of Open Salon and I can't wait to see how it progresses from this point on.


Comments

Wow, that's longer than I've been here (at least by a few months). I sometimes miss those big, white, airy layouts from the early Salon days. They were a definite inspiration for the Open Salon design.

Thanks for joining -- and welcome!

Comments are now closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment